Tagged: Summer Camp Lead Teacher
March 31, 2022 at 11:35 am #4459thegreenhousecfcgmail-comParticipant
Summer Camp Lead Teacher
Ele. Ed/Early Childhood Education: 1 year (Preferred)
Childcare Experience: Candidate must possess 3 months of
experience working in a group program with children or youth
CPR Certification (Preferred)
Full Job Description
The GreenHouse Christian Learning Center is seeking a warm, engaging and dedicated summer camp teacher to join our teaching staff. We offer a loving, safe, Christ centered environment where children are valued and cared for on a daily basis. Our center is growing and we look forward to adding staff members who will make a contribution in the lives of these children while offering quality care.
The position is to lead our summer camp for our school-aged children. We focus on social, spiritual, and emotional growth, in addition to academics and our teachers work to instill mindfulness, and problem-solving techniques.
The GreenHouse Christian Learning Center works to create safe, joyful and nurturing learning environments that foster inquiry, exploration and reflection.
We are looking for candidates who are collaborative, flexible, and compassionate, who demonstrate a strong passion for education and a love of working with children. Our focus is to find teachers possess a high level of professionalism in our industry, who strive to create a high-quality environment, and a positive, supportive work culture.
· To direct the activities of the School Age Summer Camp as we enter our 4th season
· To work cooperatively with a team of teachers
· To conduct strong oral and written communication with parents and children.
· To prepare, arrange, clean, and maintain indoor and outdoor activity areas and materials to accommodate daily schedules.
· Maintaining control of and accounts for the whereabouts and safety of children and youth. Supervision of children is a priority at all times.
· Planning, coordinating, and conducting activities for program participants based on observed children’s interest and developmental needs.
· Creating responsive, safe, joyful and nurturing learning environments for children that foster inquiry, exploration, learning & reflection.
· Facilitating field trips.
Conditions of Employment
Satisfactory completion of pre-employment background checks, training, physical, and TB test in accordance with licensing.
Possess and maintain the physical ability to lift and carry up to 40 lbs., walk, bend, stoop, and stand on a routine basis.
Satisfactory performance, successful completion of training requirements and demonstrated on the job competency is required.
Duties involve working both indoors and outdoors.
Possess a high school diploma or GED certificate.
Possess a valid CPR/First Aid certification or willingness to obtain
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.